Tuesday, June 20, 2017

2013 Bowman Inception Complete Set

Before I get into the completion of the 2013 Bowman Inception Set, I wanted to let you know that the blog has an official sponsor!  A big thanks to Gibson Sports Memorabilia for partnering with me on this project!  Please check out their inventory at:

@gibsonsportsmem


Ok, so even though I have not been able to write about cards over the last two months, I have still been collecting.  I am excited to show you the completed 2013 Bowman Inception set! It is almost completely filled with base versions, but the exceptions I made were very much acceptable in my book! 

A huge thanks to @lorivansanten and @odiegoat for their help in completing the set!  

Pictures of the set are below.  Let me know which cards you would like to see profiled soon!  











No comments:

Post a Comment